Hearing Loss Workers Compensation
Few people know that hearing loss workers compensation benefits exist for Wisconsin workers. Hearing loss workers compensation benefits exist, just as there are for an injured arm, leg or back. Thirty years ago, Johnson Law Offices designed a legal services program to assist Wisconsin workers to claim benefits for their hearing loss and get hearing aids.
This is a fairly quick and painless process for hearing impaired workers and the Wisconsin hearing aid dispensers that assist them. Johnson Law Offices does all the paperwork, coordination and negotiation (working closely with the client who makes the final decisions on settlement or trial). More than 95% of the hearing loss workers compensation claims settle by compromise. Fees and costs to the client are contingent upon recovery. No recovery means no fees or costs to you.
- Practicing Workers Comp Law Since 1983
- 100% Focused On Hearing Loss Workers Compensation
- Helped 1000’s Of WI Workers Receive Benefits
- Over 95% Of All Claims Filed Receive Compensation
- Avg. Payment Ranges From $7,500 To $15,000 & more!
- State Law Caps Awards At $69,552, plus hearing aids*
Click Here to Contact Johnson Law Offices